Saturday, April 7, 2012

Discount on Wetbags

If you need wetbags for your cloth diapers (or for your produce), check out these awesome bags from 529 Baby which are currently on sale!
My large wetbag from 529 Baby - I love it!
(From 529 Baby's FaceBook page):
• 5% off any order. Discount Code: 5off
• Buy 4 produce bags and I will send you an additional XS produce bag free. This free produce bag is smaller than the regular size produce bags. I will automatically include this free produce bag, but you can make a note with your payment, if you like. This can be combined with any other offer.
• Buy any 2 wet bags or pail liners, & get 10% off. Discount Code: 2Bags
• Buy any 3 wet bags or pail liners, & get free shipping. Discount Code: 3Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...